(be in effect since 01 April 2022)
The Uses of this Website and/or our Services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), by accessing this Website and/or using our Services Users are deemed to have agreed and understood the following Terms:
- Users warrant that they have the authority and right to act on behalf of the Individual and/or Entity which Users represent to engage with us.
- We do not provide any kind of legal advice and/or service.
- Users undertake to sign the Supply of Services Agreement (“Agreement”) prior to using our Services.
- Users agree that we are in no way liable for any damage and/or loss arising in relation to or out of us providing Services in accordance with Users’ instructions.
- By appointing us, we shall carry out any engagement in accordance with Indonesian laws.
- Users undertake to comply with all applicable laws and regulations during any engagement with us.
- At our request, Users shall provide us with all documents and information as required by all relevant applicable laws / professional guidelines / our internal policies.
- Users undertake and warrant to provide accurate, current, and complete documentations and information.
- In case of any change and/or update in documentation and/or information provided, Users undertake to update this to us without delay. We shall not in any way be held responsible or liable should the Users have not updated or had been late to update the documentation and/or information to us.
- Without expressed prior written permission from the Disclosing Party, or as required by law, the Receiving Party will not disclose to any third party any Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party.
- The Receiving Party may disclose the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to its employees, consultants, subcontractors, or agents who have a strict need to access the Confidential Information for the purpose of performing under these Terms.
- The Receiving Party may access and disclose Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party if legally required to do so in connection with any legal proceeding or any regulatory requirement.
- Users acknowledge that there is no ownership of right is transferred under these Terms.
- We will not provide any refund for cancellation of any engagement.
- We may at any time discontinue or suspend any of our Services with prior notice to Users.
- Either party may terminate any engagement by giving at least thirty (30) days prior notice to the other party.
- Disclaimer: The information provided in this Website are solely for informational purpose only, and they are not in any way can be considered as substitutes for legal and/or professional advice.
- Users undertake that they have read, understood, and agreed with our Terms and Conditions in the courses of any engagement with us.